Saturday, May 26, 2007

Monster Pig

The military component of the Iraq "invasion" was completely successfully within the first 3 months of the effort. The troops have done their job and I am proud of them. Their leaders have created the worst America I have ever dared to imagine.

I have given up my rights to have a private phone call, my rights to keep my medical history private, my rights to congregate in public, my rights to free speech, my guarantee to my pursuit of happiness, my rights to self-determination, my rights to travel freely, the list just goes on and on and on.

But give up, even for security, even in the slightest degree, my right to "Bear Arms" - why that's just unamerican. Your child may not know anything about physics or calculus or microbiology, save the truths of Genesis, and certainly not anything about civics or geography, but you better believe they know all about shooting, killing and breeding. And all about all forms of assault weapons. Monsters are vicious.

Somebody shoot some goats, it sparks outrage and a reward. A elementary school kid kills a pig and he's some sort of hero?

Whatever, America. God will save you.

You are either for war or against war.
A vote for war is a vote for death.

No comments: