Friday, July 07, 2006

I Am The Cure

In answer to other questions, a majority of the Britons questions described Americans as uncaring, divided by class, awash in violent crime, vulgar, preoccupied with money, ignorant of the outside world, racially divided, uncultured and in the most overwhelming result (90 percent of respondents) dominated by big business.
The full article is here. I still can't figure out which part is so horribly bad. Why can't the rest of the world just die or whatever.

I came across a word today I had never heard... "emos" in this posting on GroupHug.us. I found 14 definitions for emos at urbandictionary.com that each tell a story on their own.

Today while I watched the crazy homeless man dumping big bags of bird seed in the alley. I asked him why and he said "everybody's got to eat" with a big smile. I just frowned and shook my head. All 300 or so of these pigeons will return here every day, probably until they die, expecting to find mounds of bird seed. Are we looking at this bird flu thing all wrong?

How will America survive a great economic depression? Besides eating pigeons.

Also in my blogroll I found a funny cartoon.

Over.

No comments: